Deluxe by Open Technologies
The Deluxe Desktop Scanner is the complete package, offering lightning speed scans of dental models and is accuracy within mircons.
- Scans usually take between 50-80 seconds to complete.
- Reliable scanner for clinics and labs.
- Scans patient’s impressions or models.
- Easily imports scans into design software of your choice.
- Open STL. files, to send to any partner.
- Easy to use because of one click scanning.
- Works with most existing systems.
Please call 888.839.8006 for purchasing information.
Capabilities of Deluxe
- Scans impressions then digitally inverts a model.
- Real color scanning and mesh creation
- Guided procedure for orthodontic work
- Scanning removable dentures
- Laboratory’s articulator direct scanning.
- Definition and generation of surgical guides
- Temporary crowns and bridge design
- Custom abutment
- Screw retained bridges
- Implant bars
The scanner hardware components have been specially designed to ensure maximum reliability: system calibration remains stable over time and ordinary maintenance is minimal.
Ease of Use
A few simple steps and the user friendly nature of our software means users can be immediately productive.
The Optical RevEng Dental scanning system interfaces with the main CAD software on the market with clear ease for the end user. The work strategy can be defined directly in the CAD drawing software or the scanning software. The result is a guided scanning procedure that allows the user to digitalize each job with ease.
Open Sourced Files
The scanning system provides standard format output files (STL, OBJ, OFF, PLY), giving the user a completely free choice of modeller and production strategy..
Our products can be customized with regard to both software and hardware. Our company directly produces the hardware and all the connected scanner software, meaning we are able to offer a complete product customization service. All software used in the scanning and surface mesh generation processes is produced internally by Open Technologies, meaning we can offer complete customization according to each distributor’s specifications.
The accuracy of our various systems has been tested experimentally on multi-implant cases where the position was calculated using metal scan bodies made by us. The measurements supplied by the scanner were compared with those obtained with a high precision edge finder.