Creating Full Arch Restorations
At this two day course Individuals will learn how to evaluate, design and manufacture full arch restorations. Expert clinical technician, Fernando Polanco wants to help you advance your practice with workflows that allow you to efficiently produce these high margin treatments. If you are interested in creating implant bars, supported hybrid prosthetics, or surgical guides, then this is the course for you.
What to Expect
- How to create a merged wax up from the bar design for a substructure made of any material.
- How to design a Zirconia Hybrid Bridge on top a Ti-bar
- How to create guides on exocad using the virtual gingiva feature
- How to place implant sites for maximum support.
- How to create snap-on smile
- Using facial scanning technology, to improve the smile’s profile.
- Using DICOM’s to create in full arch design
Please bring your laptops, exocad dongles, and your questions.
Course presented by Evolution Dental Science