Demystifying 3D Digital Dentistry
There has been a digital revolution in dentistry for many years now. For some these technological advancements were hailed, while others are still very confused and feel left behind.
This demystifying course will teach you the basic, moderate and advanced armamentarium needed in practicing 21st century dentistry, with an economical approach.
• Introduction to 3D-Digital Dentistry
• Analog vs Digital vs DANA-log workﬂow strategies
• The digital economics, cost analysis and proﬁtability of 3D-Dentistry
• 3D Printing• Free/Open-Source Computer Aided Design (CAD) software
• Fundamentals of Guided Surgery
• Avoiding Mistakes and Complications associated with guided surgeries
• 3D-Digital techniques for implant dentistry, surgical and prosthetic phases
• Designing and printing your own surgical guides in-house for under $40
• Digital dentures in just three appointments
• Laboratory fabricated crowns for $99 or less
• 2 days of hands-on cases utilizing CAD software and guided surgical kits
• DICOM and STL ﬁles will be provided for the hands-on portion
This course is an invaluable resource for all dentists, assistants, denturists and laboratory technicians. Once completed, the course provides 17 hours CE credits.
Bring your laptop for hands-on learning of software.