Digital Removables Tour – Chicago, IL
At this half day course, individuals will learn the workflows associated with created removable prosthesis. If your are interested in affordably producing dentures, partials or implant supported hybrids with 3D Printers or Mills, then this course is for you. Expert designer and technician, Joshua Jakson will walk you through the steps of designing, producing, and finishing removable prosthesis for same-day insertion, providing you with tips and tricks along the way.
- How to create a full arch wax-up
- Denture records: How and when to use the right technique. (static vs. wax try-ins)
- Evolve digital denture technique two piece denture using base exocad
- How to create conversion prosthesis from surgical plan and your denture design
- Use of the Full denture module in exocad for use of pre-manufactured teeth
- How to deal with intaglio interference with digital dentures and prefabricated teeth
- 3D printing an arch of teeth and then adhering it to a printed denture base
Limited Seats available.